TKES 1, 2, 9, 10: Assessment in Teaching Gifted Troup Co. Cohort-Invitation ONLY (SD21-063)
Mon, Feb 15, 2021 - Mon, Apr 26, 2021
Mon, Feb 15, 2021
Mon, Apr 26, 2021
Tue, Feb 09, 2021
Mon, Feb 08, 2021
Course Description More Details
This course is for teachers preparing for the Gifted In-Field certification endorsement. It is one of four courses required by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission for adding the endorsement for Gifted In-Field to a Georgia Teaching Certificate. The purpose of this course is to demonstrate knowledge of the unique learning needs of gifted learners and the major instructional goals appropriate for meeting those needs.
- Can standardized tests accurately predict mental performance in students?
- What are accurate predictors of a student's creative ability?
- How can teachers determine a student's level of academic motivation?
- What tools are available for school systems to identify giftedness in students?
- What legal and ethical issues must be considered in testing students?
- How can the performance and products of learners be equitably rated?
Target Audience: Special enrollment criteria applies.
Gifted Endorsement Program Handbook
Minimum Class Size: 10
Participants will need a laptop or tablet
Participants who viewed this course also viewed:
|Old Course Number||N/A|
|Delivery Methods||Online (100% Virtual - synchronous)|